Food Sensitivity Test and Nutritional Therapy
Philippa Parish is a registered Nutritional Therapist and has over ten years’ experience in private practice supporting a broad spectrum of health issues, including female hormones, weight and thyroid health. She also has a special interest in digestion and its impact on the development of chronic, inflammatory conditions. She also has a degree in Food Science from University of Reading and is a qualified Neurolinguistic Practitioner.
She uses a wide range of analytical tools and the application of nutrition science to assess each client and identify potential nutritional imbalances that may contribute to your health issues. She will then design a health plan, personalised for you, using a functional medicine approach to help support your return to optimum health.
- BSc (Hons) Food Science 2:1 (University of Reading). (1981)
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition, London (2005)
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice Graduate (2017)
- NLP Practitioner (2015)
- May 2107- AFMCP Graduate
- December 2016 – Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering Level 2
- June 2015 – NLP Practitioner
- October 2015 – Kettlebell Instructor
- July 2014 – Level 3 Personal Trainer
- August 2013 – Level 2 Fitness Instructor and Circuits Instructor
- March 2009 – Certificate in Working with People with Cancer (Penny Brohn Centre)
- July 2007 – Systematic Kinesiology level VI
- July 2006- Foundation Practitioner in Systematic Kinesiology
- BANT (British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine).
- CNHC (Complementary and natural Healthcare Council) Registered Practitioner.
- Associate Member of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition.
- Member of INLPTA (International Neuro-Linguistic Programming Trainers Association Limited)
Days at Neal’s Yard
Nutritional Therapy Questionnaire
Book an appointment
Call us to book – 01225 466 944