- Your comfort and safety is our main priority. We are closely monitoring the circumstances and government recommendations regarding COVID-19.
- Your therapist will clean / sanitise the treatment room before and after each client visit
- Your therapist will wear the necessary PPE in line with their professional Body’s Guidance.
- The rooms all have air purifiers from Breathing Space to help reduce the risk of virus infection. Please see information here: Air purifiers for health care and dental practises.
· Before you attend your appointment:
You will be asked to complete a Covid-19 questionnaire before you attend your appointment. This will be emailed to you by your practitioner, or our booking system.
If there is a possibility that you, or someone close to you has Covid-19, i.e. a positive test, a new continuous cough, high temperature or loss of taste/smell you will not be able to attend the clinic. Please always err on the side of caution to limit any possibility of passing on the virus.
Coming to the clinic:
We ask if you could please attend your appointment alone to reduce the footfall within therapy rooms and would help with reducing the likelihood of Covid-19 spread.
- Please arrive to the therapy room entrance (this is the door next to Nicholas Wylde Jewellers) and ring the appropriate buzzer at the time of your booking and your therapist will let you in.
- There is no access to the Therapy Rooms via the shop.
- At present to keep you as safe as we can we have no waiting rooms within the premises.
- On arrival please use the Hand Sanitiser provided at the therapy room entrance and sanitise your hands.
- Avoid more than one person on the stairs at anytime.
- Once in the therapy room, ahead of your treatment please place your personal belongings in the white /clear container provided, this is sanitised after each client use
- Please pay your therapist directly with Cards or Bank transfers where possible.